As ClassJuggler celebrates its 10-year anniversary, you can benefit! In April you’ve got a chance to win our biggest contest prize to-date: a $250 cash* prize in our “Video High-Five” contest!
To enter, create a short video of you, your staff, students, or all of you together, wishing ClassJuggler a happy 10-year anniversary. Be creative, have fun! Quick ‘n easy – any length less than 30 seconds is acceptable.
The winning video will be decided by online voting.
- Shoot an original video from your studio, gym, school, or mobile location, wishing ClassJuggler a happy 10-year anniversary.
- The more the merrier! You, your staff, and your students can all be in the video.
- The finished video can be any duration under 30 seconds.
- Upload your video to ClassJuggler and we will post the video to our YouTube channel. To upload your video, click here.
- Send us an email with your name, business name, and phone number to let us know about your entry at contest@ClassJuggler.com.
- Entrant must be at least 18 years of age
- Your video must be submitted before Midnight April 20th to be considered.
- Submitted videos will be judged by ClassJuggler based on originality and creativity, and on meeting the contest qualifications. ClassJuggler will select our favorite submissions and then post them so you and your friends can vote for your favorite finalist between May 1st and May 20th.
- Entrant does not need to be a ClassJuggler client but must work for, or own, a dance, music, gymnastics/cheer, martial arts, K-12 school, or other business type that ClassJuggler serves.
- *Winners outside the US and Canada may receive ClassJuggler service credits in lieu of cash award.
Read more here: http://www.classjuggler.com/cj/pub/news/news_2015_04_01.html