ClassJuggler’s reporting tools make it drop-dead easy to put key business metrics in your grasp with just a few mouse clicks, such customer, student, instructor, and class data. This kind of critical at-a-glance information can save you hours of manual reporting work and reduce business risk by identifying gaps or problems.
In ClassJuggler, you can track, sort, and filter all records by dozens of fields, including creation date, category, account, name, day and time, class capacity, and much more.
As well, you can easily generate dozens of professional reports, which you can view online, print as PDF, or export as a .CSV file.
Here are some of the more popular reports:
- Attendance reports
- blank attendance sheets for in-class use as printouts
- Skill sheets
- Class enrollee reports
- Class schedule reports
- Classroom schedules
With each, you can limit reports by day or class times, enrollees, drops, or class type.
Student and customer reports
- Bad address reports
- Missing information reports
- Student lists by status or group
- Student registration, pre-registration, and non-registration reports
Results for each report type are linked to student and customer records for fast updating.
You can run reports on instructors by assigned active classes or in-progress classes, or by other key data, such as students assigned, student scoring records, and more.
- Report on customer account balances (by last invoiced amount due or current net total balance due).
- Create detailed customer payment reports by payment type, in either cash basis or accrual basis.
- Add detailed account categories to your billing reports to view at the detail level or roll-up the totals to the highest level accounts.
If you’re a ClassJuggler client, already managing your school with our software, you can get detailed information about the many reports you can run, and how to do so, here in our help files.