The Mass Status Change tool within ClassJuggler is a godsend when you need to change the status of large groups of student and customer records from active to inactive. Setting students to inactive status at the end of a session of classes prior to new registrations and class enrollments helps you better organize your student records.
How to Run The Mass Status Change Tool
First, choose whether you want to change the status of students or customers (you can’t do both at the same time).
- Select “All” or a specific Student Group or select “All” or a specific Customer Category
- If you wish to update students who are registered, but not enrolled in any active classes, to “inactive,” then click the Allow registered students to be made inactive option.
- If you wish to exclude customers you wish to make inactive, but who have a current balance due, click the Skip customers with a balance due option.
- Click either of the Select buttons to “select” the students and customers in the groups and categories you chose.
- You can verify the the students and/or customers that will be updated to “inactive” by clicking the link to “View/Print list of … before updating” before you click Update.
- Click on Update to begin the process to change the status of the selected customers or students.
- Review the confirmation screen and then click Yes to continue or No to cancel.
It’s that simple! But if you need help using this tool, there’s a more detailed answer in the program’s Help files, or just contact us and we can walk you through it.