Continuing from our earlier article on Online Business Resources for K-12 schools and teachers, here are some more helpful links, specifically toward finding lesson plans for your K-12 students.
- Guide to Finding Lesson Plans. You’ll find dozens of links here to online resources for lesson plans broken down by subject.
- K-12 Student Financial Literacy Lesson Plans — a collection of lesson plans, activities, and educational tools related to the National Standards in K–12 Personal Finance Education.
- Transportation Studies: K-12 Lesson Plans — tools and interactive activities to enrich students’ learning of transportation-related topics.
- Engineering the Future: The Educator’s Guide to Building and Construction — A collection of lessons, activities, projects, and videos, broken down by grade level, to assist educators in introducing students of all ages to the world of building and construction.
- New England Primate Conservancy: K-12 Lesson Plans — Get lesson plans on primates.
- Storytelling in the Classroom as a Teaching Strategy — information on the theories behind why storytelling works as a teaching tool, along with lesson plan ideas.
- Strategies for Fostering Inclusion in the Classroom
If you are not yet using ClassJuggler in your education program, find out more about our K-12 class management software at k12classjuggler.com.