Did you know that you can run a report in ClassJuggler to quickly list your Customer Account Balances? The report, which you can generate as a PDF or as a .CSV file (for easy importing into Microsoft Excel) generates a list of all customers and their current account balance and aging.
The customer balances report displays customer balances and aging for a selected group of customers. You can choose to have them displayed by “invoiced” or by “total outstanding balances.” How to get there:
To run the report:
- Select a Report Type from the list
- Select a Report Format from the list
- To only list customers with balances, click the Only show customers with balances due checkbox, and then enter a balance amount of $0.00 or more in the Balances Greater Than field.
- Select either All Accounts or choose a specific Aging period for customer balances. If you want to also include all lower level aging or all higher level aging, select the appropriate option.
- Select “All” or a specific Pay Group to report on.
- Select “All” or a specific Status of customers to report on.
- Select “All” or a specific Category of customers to report on.
- Click Generate Report to run the report.
To get information on this report, here’s the direct link to the Customer Account Balances help page, which you can access from within your ClassJuggler login.
Here’s a good overview of the report types you can run with ClassJuggler as your class-based business management software, such as dance studios, swim schools, martial arts dojos, gymnastics centers, cheer camps, and more.