Do you wish you could get your studio’s customers to pay more regularly? Maybe even get them to pay early? It would sure save you time and frustration. Here’s a way to use ClassJuggler’s built-in email tools to do just that.
To demonstrate how you can improve customer billing using our email tools, let’s look at two real-world examples, both from ClassJuggler client Amy Forde, demonstrating how she uses the ClassJuggler email features to improve payment processing at her studio Let’s Dance.
Note the part I’ve highlighted in yellow in the first example:
There are several things that Amy has done here that collectively make an email like this an effective and valuable business practice:
- Thanking your customers for timely payments is likely to encourage repeat positive behavior.
- Publicly thanking those customers who pay in a timely fashion (rather than sending them a private thank you message, which the email system also allows you to do) creates a healthy form of peer pressure. She even mentions those who pay early on a regular basis by name further down in this email. With or without the mention of names, and email like this to all parents effectively communicates that paying on time or early lets you be in with the in crowd.
- As the highlighted sentence shows, Amy has gone a step beyond thanking them, even rewarding them by allowing only those who have been paying on schedule to receive a discount on their summer classes. This not only hammers home the message that timely payments are beneficial to all parties, but will likely significantly increase enrollment in these summer classes and camps she is offering.
Here’s one more excellent example of leveraging the power of ClassJuggler’s built-in email features to bolster enrollment:
As you can see in this example, Amy has leveraged the email tool to enroll promptly, cautioning them that the price is going to go up nearly double if they register after May 16. The motivational power of this message is a combination of two things:
- The price savings for responding promptly is significant.
- A rapidly approaching deadline (she sent this email three days before the deadline) encourages customers to take immediate action.
ClassJuggler’s built-in email tool has many powerful features, such as filtering recipient lists, special formatting, etc., but no software feature will ever be as powerful as business savvy, as these two real-world examples above show.
Do you have examples of your own in which you were able to motivate customer payments – examples that other studio owners could benefit from? By all means, please share! Use the comment field below to do so.
P.S.: If you are new to ClassJuggler, check out the full range of our powerful business management tools for dance studios, martial arts dojos, cheer/gymnastic schools, and other class-based businesses who want to spend more time with students, less time with the business of running the business.