If you own a growing martial arts studio, you are likely already experiencing growth pains, such as:
- Class scheduling/instructor scheduling overlaps to be managed
- More time required to keep on top of billing/invoicing
- Keeping track of students’ progress
- Staying on top of student or parent information
- Trying to be responsive to schedule changes and notifying parents
- Managing martial arts build paths
- Student skills level management taking more time
- Keeping track of the growing number of martial arts belt systems/groups and belt ranks
- Handling payment options
Most successful martial arts school owner-operators find that, as their business grows, they have less and less time to work with students, spending more and more time with the business of managing the business.
It’s for this very reason that we created ClassJuggler Dojo — to help martial arts studio owners get back to the very thing that got them excited about doing business in the first place – helping their students increase their skills and confidence.
The features in www.ClassJugglerDojo.com will help you gain the upper hand on your business, empowering you to:
- Easily manage hundreds or even thousands of student records and customer records.
- Manage and schedule instructors, staff, and trainers.
- Easily perform in-depth reporting such as class reports, student reports, customer/parent reports, instructor reports, financial reports, and more.
- Create unlimited martial arts belt systems/groups and belt ranks and manage online.
- Create “skills” and “martial arts build paths” for flexible class styles
- Easily manage recurring bills and membership fees with no double-entry—no entry at all, since ClassJuggler integrates your customers’ payment history and class records with the billing features, so you can bill all of your customers with just a few clicks.
- Track primary and secondary customer contact information.
- No startup costs. Don’t underestimate this one. Some of the available online dojo management software programs have enormous upfront fees. We have none.
- Spend less time managing customer information by letting customers manage it themselves with our Customer Self-Service Center
- Accept credit card payment for classes.
Here are just some of the features that will make it easy for you to get started and work with ClassJuggler:
- Low monthly fees. Unlike our competitors, you get gradual, fairly-tiered pricing. It’s just a $5/mo. increase for each additional 150 students—and as your database grows, so does your discount.
- No tech skills needed. It’s an easy-to-use online environment, designed for those who aren’t computer-savvy.
- Easy help! ClassJuggler has robust and fully searchable help tools, plus free email or phone support with fast response times.
- Fast search tools. Locate your customer data fast!
- FREE upgrades. You’ll never pay for “the latest version” – our online software updates you instantly, and at no cost.
- No software to install. With ClassJuggler in “the cloud,” all online, you get easy access from anywhere on any PC, Mac, or mobile device.
- Easy student assessment. Our assessment tools make tracking progress a breeze, no matter how many students you have.
- Speedy ground mail. Snail mail takes no time at all with our mailing label generator, which can create labels based on your customer/student records.
- Advanced security features. Gain control over which of your employees can or cannot see certain kinds of information, defined by you.
ClassJuggler’s dojo and martial arts school management platform supports the unique business needs you face as an owner or operator of a karate school, kung fu school, self-defense courses, mixed martial arts center, taekwondo training, fencing school, kickboxing studio, Jeet Kune Do or Jiu-Jitsu schools, or any other martial arts business that must gracefully and efficiently manage classes, customers, and students.