Valuable Online Resources for Your K-12 School, Music School, & Arts Academy
Inevitably, we run across many great online resources and publications and while working with our clients (music school owners, arts school owners, and academics school owners and operators. We are sharing a few of these. Many of the links have great articles, tips, discounts, and more, specifically of interest to swim class operators or martial arts school owners.
Web Resources for K-12, Music, & Arts Schools
- MoMA – Free online resources for teachers and students.
- Association of American Educators – A variety of resources for educators.
- National Art Education Association – Resources, standards, publications, and more.
- K12 Music Resources – An extensive listing of resources by teacher type.
- Education World – In existence since the ‘’90s, this site is a massive collection of lesson plans, tech tool recommendations and advice, and more, organized by school grade and by audience (teachers, school administrators, principals, etc.).
- Four Fun Lesson Plans to Spark Excitement for Learning
- Guide to Finding Lesson Plans by University of Illinois, contains dozens of links to online resources for lesson plans broken down by subject.
Do you have a favorite school owner-operator site that you’ve found useful? If so, tell us about it and we can share it with your fellow school owners.
Online Business Software for Schools
If you don’t already know about Music ClassJuggler, the premiere online software for music schools, and ClassJuggler K12, the premiere online software for academics schools, and other schools, you should.
ClassJuggler’s online business software for class-based businesses saves owners lots of time and money on the business of running their business, so they can focus on their students.