Have you tried ClassJuggler’s built-in texting tool? This highly customizable tool makes it easy to get timely messages to all or a subset of your customers.
And here’s some extra good news; while some of our competitors charge per message for their clients to use their messaging tool, the ClassJuggler messaging tool is totally free to any client, no matter how many students you have! This happens when the competitor is using a 3rd party to provide the text service, which adds not only cost but the complexity of having two vendors to deal with, rather than the convenience of working with a class-based business software provider like ClassJuggler.
Parent/Student Text Messaging Benefits
Text messaging is especially useful to you as a school owner or manager when you need to get a special, time-sensitive message to your customers or students. While many of your customers won’t check their e-mail regularly, it’s hard for them to miss an incoming text message to their smart phone.
Here are some examples of the kind of message that can benefit from the ‘push” of SMS messaging:
- A sudden schedule change (such as a weather-related closure or unexpected schedule adjustment)
- An important reminder (“Don’t forget to bring your costume tonight”)
- A message to select parents (late payment notice, class-specific parent meeting, etc.)
Customize your message recipient list for primo customer service
Don’t you hate getting a text message that doesn’t apply to you? That’s why your customers will appreciate the fact that you can filter your text message recipient list by certain attributes so that it only goes to the right audience for the communication.
For example, you can specify that a particular message be delivered only to:
- Students or parents of a specific class
- Classes the meet on a certain day or date
- Customers who have been with your school for X number of years
- Active students
- Parents whose children attend a singe class
ClassJuggler’s text messaging tool allows you to pinpoint your audience, which makes your messages more likely to be appreciated.
For example, we mentioned targeting only parents whose children attend a singe class with a text message. You do this simply by selecting the class you want to work with, then choosing Send Class SMS Text from the Class menu:
This let’s you or your admin target only those parent of classes affected on a particular day.
How to send an SMS text message from your school to customers
To get the full scoop on the handy ClassJuggler SMS Messaging tool:
- Look for it here within ClassJuggler after you log in:
- Take the next SMS Messaging webinar when one is scheduled.
- Use our robust ClassJuggler Help to learn about SMS Messaging.
Not a ClassJuggler client yet? Learn about how our ClassJuggler products can help your school to run efficiently:
- Swim ClassJuggler
- Cheer ClassJuggler
- ClassJuggler Dojo
- Dance ClassJuggler
- ClassJuggler Fitness
- ClassJuggler K12
- Music ClassJuggler
- ClassJuggler for Franchises
Or simply contact us directly and we can answer your questions.