While the Self-Service Monitor feature isn’t hidden in ClassJuggler, it’s often overlooked or under-utilized. This short article helps you get the most from it.
The Self-Service Monitor helps you track all activities of your customers (usually the parents of your students) as they register and use the Customer Self-Service Center.
You’ll find this ClassJuggler power tool under your TOOLS menu:
You can see every step each customer took throughout your Self Service Center.
This can be extremely helpful in situations like: “I tried to make a payment but I’m not sure if it went through.”
By searching for that customer’s name in the Self-Service Monitor, you can see in a flash exactly where they left off and if a payment was processed. Just as easily, you can see every other action they made during their session.
The Self-Service Monitor tool is available in all our school software offerings, including:
- Dance ClassJuggler for dance studio management
- Cheer ClassJuggler for gymnastics schools and cheer camps
- ClassJuggler Dojo for helping you manage your martial arts school
- Swim ClassJuggler for swim school management
- ClassJuggler Fitness for tennis camps, fitness studios, and more
- ClassJuggler K12 for academic schools
- Music ClassJuggler for music schools
- ClassJuggler for Franchises to help franchisees and franchisers manage their business
Any questions remaining? Simply contact us and we can answer your questions or walk you through it.