Do you have a specific Student group in which you want the registrations to all expire on the same day? Or maybe you want to manually expire all your registrations just before or after your summer sessions. Then it’s time to use your ClassJuggler Registration Manager tool, which allows you to easily mass-expire your student registrations.
From your TOOLS menu select Registration Manager:
From the Registration Manager screen, you can select a specific end date and a student group. Enter a registration cutoff end date and use the selector to select a group of students you wish to expire registrations.
ClassJuggler then displays the number of students that would be affected by the date you select. Clicking on the “Expire” button will then automatically expire all affected student registrations:
The Registration Manager feature is available in all our school management software offerings, including:
- Dance ClassJuggler for dance studio management
- Cheer ClassJuggler for gymnastics schools and cheer camps
- ClassJuggler Dojo for helping you manage your martial arts school
- Swim ClassJuggler for swim school management
- ClassJuggler Fitness for tennis camps, fitness studios, and more
- ClassJuggler K12 for academic schools
- Music ClassJuggler for music schools
- ClassJuggler for Franchises to help franchisees and franchisers manage their business
Any questions remaining? Simply contact us and we can answer your questions or walk you through it.