ClassJuggler tracks a phenomenal amount of data about every type of record in your database, including classes, students, parents, and instructor data. But due to limits of screen size and practicality, we help you by only showing a subset of that data in listings.
But there is a trick to seeing much more!
Any listing column may have additional information hidden in it, easily revealed though right when you need it. Simply hover your mouse over it.
Here’s an example: When you’re looking at a student record, what you see is this:
But if you hover over the class name – in this case, Ballroom Beg. – more info on that class suddenly pops up:
To find these helpful popups, Just look for any column cell that has a little green dog-ear in the upper left corner.:
That little green symbol means there is more info that you can see while hovering your mouse.
Give it a try on the last or first name columns on the Customer Listing screen. Or try the Class Name column on Class Listings. There’s a bevy of extra info without even clicking into the maintenance pages for those records.
The hovering feature is available in all our school management software offerings, including:
- Dance ClassJuggler for dance studio management
- Cheer ClassJuggler for gymnastics schools and cheer camps
- ClassJuggler Dojo for helping you manage your martial arts school
- Swim ClassJuggler for swim school management
- ClassJuggler Fitness for tennis camps, fitness studios, and more
- ClassJuggler K12 for academic schools
- Music ClassJuggler for music schools
- ClassJuggler for Franchises to help franchisees and franchisers manage their business
Any questions remaining? Simply contact us and we can answer your questions or walk you through it.